I love what I do. Writing makes me happy–happy enough that when I’m deep in a project I forget to eat, sleep, and refresh my coffee cup. I’m an avid reader and researcher, a disciplined writer, and a dependable partner. When you hire me, you get someone who:
- Will always take your calls, your IMs, and your emails
- Will work with you to find not just the right content, but the right style and voice
- Can write about anything, at any level of detail
- Understands the difference between print and digital media, and can work within both
- Will craft social media friendly content–posts your audience will rave about on Twitter, Facebook, and more
- Is experienced with all major blog platforms and content management systems
- Understands the importance of branding–personal, company, and digital
- Can produce high quality ebooks for the Kindle, Nook, and iPad
- And so, so much more.
Anyone can write–but slapping words on a page can’t replace creativity and craft. Words are my passion; bringing your vision to life is my craft. In short, if you can imagine it, I can write it.
A few more reasons you should hire me:
- I’m creative.
- I don’t just think outside the box–I think outside the dodecahedron.
- I own deadlines. I will always turn a project in on time, often before.
- Making words shiny makes me happy. Seriously. I’ll polish your prose until it gleams.
- Grammar is my…broad. Subjunctive clauses. Past participles. Present perfect. You name it, I can handle it.